Become a Sponsor
Thank you for your interest in the Computer Clubhouse. The Intel Computer Clubhouse Network serves youth from over 100 underserved communities in 20 different countries worldwide. Partnerships with the Clubhouse Network can offer your organization many benefits, such as knowing that your organization impacts the lives of young people. At the Computer Clubhouse you can help shape the success of young people as they develop skills, plan for the future and realize their potential. Here are just some of the ways your organization can get involved:
- Start or Support a Clubhouse – Bring hope to youth living in underserved neighborhoods by establishing positive after-school spaces for teens to explore creative self-expression through the use of technology. Thousands of at-risk communities around the world could benefit from the supportive and vibrant environment of a Computer Clubhouse. Computer Clubhouses rely on sponsors for support. Your sponsorship can enable the start-up or continuation of a community-based Clubhouse that uniquely reaches teens who otherwise may lack productive after-school activities.
- Sponsor a Program – Affect positive social change by sponsoring innovative youth programming and activities at a Computer Clubhouse. Many Clubhouses host gender equity programs that foster long-term mentoring relationships between women and girls and utilize technology as a positive tool for experimentation, self-expression, creativity and collaboration. Others host programs focused on boys and young men. We also offer Network-wide sponsorship of programs that ensure equal access for youth with disabilities and would be glad to explore other program offerings that can meet the needs of underserved youth.
- Support Staff Professional Development – Help us strive to provide the best programming we can for our Clubhouse youth. Throughout the year there are a number of professional development opportunities for Clubhouse staff. You can choose to support one or more of these opportunities: 1) a session or event at our Annual Conference, which reaches over 100 Clubhouse staff; 2) a week-long orientation program for new staff, which covers the essential components of the award-winning Clubhouse learning model, the role of the Clubhouse Coordinator, and other important topics; 3) training for Clubhouse staff on the latest professional software tools.
- Sponsor the Teen Summit – Be part of this once-in-a-life-time event! Every two years, youth leaders from Clubhouses around the world gather in Boston for a global Teen Summit. The Teen Summit includes opportunities for participants to explore careers, express their ideas, and collaborate on projects using high-end technologies such as graphic design, animation, digital art, music, and video. You can sponsor a youth or an entire Clubhouse to attend the Teen Summit or a specific activity during this special event.
- Other Financial or In-Kind Contributions – Consider making a monetary donation or other type of charitable gift. Any amount of support you can provide is greatly appreciated. Our Clubhouses also accept books, high-end computer equipment in good condition, and professional software and office supplies. All donations to Computer Clubhouses are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Donate Your Time or Talent –Volunteer at a Computer Clubhouse and join a unique community of people who work with youth to create, invent, and explore using the latest in computer technology. You can become a Clubhouse Mentor, or lend your support through the Clubhouse to-College and Career program by leading a career workshop in resume-writing, interviewing skills or goal-setting. Consider hosting a field trip at your organization or sponsoring a Clubhouse member as an intern. By donating your time and talent, you can inspire young people to connect with their interests and take an active role in ensuring their own success.
For more information about these and other opportunities, please contact Gail Breslow, Director of the Intel Computer Clubhouse Network, at email@example.com or 617-589-0387.