Start a Clubhouse
Open a Clubhouse yourself! Computer Clubhouses are still being launched around the world by supporters like you.
There are many benefits that come from participation in the Intel Computer Clubhouse Network, including:
- Access to the program learning model plus start-up training, mentoring resources, and ongoing programmatic support.
- Evaluation and assessment tools for program analysis and development.
- Communication and collaboration tools for marketing and fundraising plus access to the Clubhouse Village, an online network that encourages Clubhouse members and coordinators to share projects and resources.
- Ongoing professional development including annual conferences and regional workshops.
- Youth development resources such as scholarships and participation in Teen Summit, a biannual Boston event bringing together Clubhouse youth leaders from around the world to share experiences, best practices, ideas, and inspirations.
In order to ensure the successful launch of a Computer Clubhouse, the following requirements must be in place prior to contacting the Network:
- Youth-focused mission – a willingness to provide youth, ages 10-18, from underserved communities with opportunities for open-ended exploration weekdays after school and on the weekends for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Community-based location – an available space (approximately 1200 square feet or 110 square meters) within an organization that can be converted into a Clubhouse.
- Established resources – already-identified startup and ongoing operational funding to support a full-time staff member and equip the space with Clubhouse recommended technologies.
Please complete the form below if you are interested in starting a Clubhouse near you!