Interested in opening a Clubhouse? Computer Clubhouses are being launched around the world by supporters like you.
Benefits of the Intel Computer Clubhouse Network
- Access to the program learning model plus start-up training, mentoring resources, and ongoing programmatic support
- Evaluation and assessment tools for program analysis and development
- Communication and collaboration tools for marketing and fundraising plus access to the Clubhouse Village, an online network that encourages Clubhouse members and coordinators to share projects and resources
- Ongoing professional development including annual conferences and regional workshops
- Youth development resources such as scholarships and participation in Teen Summit, a biannual Boston event bringing together Clubhouse youth leaders from around the world to share experiences, best practices, ideas, and inspirations
In order to ensure the successful launch of a Computer Clubhouse, the following requirements must be in place:
- Youth-focused mission
- A willingness to provide youth, ages 10-18, from underserved communities with opportunities for open-ended exploration weekdays after school and on the weekends for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Community-based location
- An available space (approximately 1200 square feet or 110 square meters) within an organization that can be converted into a Clubhouse
- Established resources
- Already-identified startup and ongoing operational funding to support a full-time staff member and equip the space with Clubhouse recommended technologies
If you are interested in opening a Clubhouse near you, please fill out the form below.